Koalabata!

Amit and I ventured to the other school we will be teaching at, Koalabata Primary School.  It was really far away, and the directions included driving all the way up a hill and then asking the first person we saw where the school was located.  To my surprise, we found it!  The teachers were great!  We spoke with all of them and discussed the material we will be teaching.  They were SO supportive.  Amit and I can’t wait to begin teaching the kids.   The classrooms need a ton of work.  Our newest project we have decided to tackle involves transforming the classroom that now has all broken windows and no door into a room suitable for teaching.  Even in this classroom, the students were actively engaged in learning math!  Koalabata was a great experience!  I am really enjoying Lesotho! At the Baylor clinic, we helped to set up two new patient rooms.  We also visited SOS village again, and I completely fell in love with a four year old boy who followed us around and told me I was beautiful.  All the other kids were giggling hysterically!  Perfect Taxi company now knows half of us by our first names!  Everyday is a gift; I am so blessed to be here!